The ISS Home Worker Plan – the affordable, easy way to protect your IT
A single monthly payment and your files are securely backed up, and you have support on the end of the phone when you need it. What’s not to like?
We know that home workers often leave their IT problems until the last possible minute. But you don’t want that sudden panic when things go wrong, or to lose hours trying to fix things yourself. And, without the backup of a corporate IT department, you certainly don’t want to lose important files and data.
So, here’s our easy three-step solution:
1. Sign up for the ISS Home Worker Plan
2. Make a date with us to install remote-access software to your PC
3. Sit back and enjoy the benefits of on-call support, and a secure, regular back up.
We’ve made our Home Worker Plan as straightforward as possible. For just £29 +VAT per month, we’ll offer you:
- One hour’s telephone and remote support when you need it
- 100GB back-up to the cloud, onto our own servers in Cranleigh
- Transferable service when you buy a new machine
- Option to add up to two more PCs or laptops
- Referral scheme that could earn you free support for life!
What’s more, we’ll cover up to three PCs or laptops in your home, so for just £9 +VAT per additional machine per month, you can cover your kids’ laptops, your partner’s PC or your own multiple IT systems.
Of course, there may be a point where we need to come out and look at your machine to fix it, or take it into our workshop to sort things out. This repair service, along with any hardware or software you need, isn’t included in your plan, but we will always give you a price, keep you informed, advise you on the best options and get your kit back to you as soon as we can.
Just register now to get started – payment is taken monthly in advance by Direct Debit and your Home Worker Plan starts as soon as the first payment is made. Your agreement with us is on a monthly basis, so if you want to stop, just stop your Direct Debit payment and that’s that.
Simple, clear and clever.